Welcome to my attempt at sharing bits of my adventure. Thank you for keeping me updated on the happenings in your life and at home.

Where am I?

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Move’n on out



Packers came, 6 of them!! Yeah, I don’t really have that much stuff, so between my stuff and my studio it was a little overwhelming with six adults plus the boxes… but hey my apartment is empty and my stuff is packed.


One last kayak adventure and finally strolled around Georgetown University, of course I had my handy self-guided walking tour but ended up talking the whole time, so next time I'll have to take an officially guided tour. Finished the night out with my last meal, which was actually a great italian restaurant. It was a perfect night, which meant eating outside was madatory. Then strolled back across the Key Bridge to the metro stop practicing our French or rather our french accent... Delightful!

No comments: