Welcome to my attempt at sharing bits of my adventure. Thank you for keeping me updated on the happenings in your life and at home.

Where am I?

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

d'News


Just a quick note before I run off to dinner with Llama – flag day was yesterday, which after receiving an email from my mother about flag day being around June 11th I must explain, the ‘flag day’ that I’m referencing is when they hand out little flags to each of us from where we’re going. My flag…. Drum roll please…. Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire (or Ivory Coast, depending on how in touch you are with your inner French)
SO there you have it – more to come!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Let the international adventuring begin!! (Good thing moving costs so much...I need more miles if i'm going to be able to visit you in Africa!!) XOXO