Welcome to my attempt at sharing bits of my adventure. Thank you for keeping me updated on the happenings in your life and at home.
Where am I?
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
The Month of the Year
Now some of you know my love for celebrating my birthday month rather than a mere day… well this year took the cake so to speak, since the fun actually started at the end of March, quite out of hand, I know. It really wasn’t my idea though, I promise. So a few of us went to dinner at an outdoor bistro, Jardin d’Eden – where I get my favorite brochettes and green beans. Now I’ve been disgruntled about the lack of pots here, especially given the plethora of plants available. Fittingly, Laura found a pot at the Moroccan restaurant where I had bought vases earlier while still hopeful to find pots on my own… So, I now have a super cool authentic Moroccan ceramic pot! (Marking the first time I’ve received a pot for my pot friendly bday.) My other friend Amanda made the most amazing lemon cupcakes with frosting made from fresh-squeezed passion fruit – 5 stars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment