Welcome to my attempt at sharing bits of my adventure. Thank you for keeping me updated on the happenings in your life and at home.

Where am I?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Livin' Large

Great news today! I received my housing assignment – 3 bedroom 3 bathroom!! My inner realtor would love to share the square footage but they only count living space, so we’ll see what I can do once I get there. Did I mention I have a great backyard!
Now that you all are looking up cheap flights and scheduling when you can have your own West African adventure I should let you know that I’ve heard that this tropical region just North of the equator is balmy for most of the year, occasional rains that clear the air, water the vibrant vegetation and always leave a rainbow, the temperate climate continues during the rather short winter staying warm and includes a dry breeze. (Big brother "encouraged" my editing my first report for the sake of tourism "there are two seasons – hot and wet or hot and dry. Wet = 20 inches of rain a month during monsoon season. Dry = the Sahara’s version of the Santa Anna’s.") Of course this is all hearsay, I will report back.

No comments: